[kronolith] Outlook <-> Kronolith meeting request/reply status?

Paul-Erik Torronen paul-erik.torronen at cardinal.fi
Tue Dec 6 07:56:08 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 10:59 +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Well, Outlook doesn't render this message at all, no wonder that you
> don't get a meeting request form. I have no idea what's going on
> there, the message source looks fine to me.

Ok, this is a starting point. I have two separate installations which I
can confirm here and now that act like this, and a third one on which it
was first detected. All are Outlook version 2003 SP2. Evolution does not
see the inline either, it only shows up as an unknown attachment which
can be saved on the disc.

There may be something in the mailroute that alters/breaks the message.
Need to check into that.

Poltsi