[kronolith] several questions/investigating kronolith

Thomas Capricelli orzel at freehackers.org
Wed Dec 14 03:56:28 PST 2005

Hello,

	I'm using horde for two different companies and a team of free software
	developpers. Although we are not using kronolith yet. We are using
	the "H3" framework, all modules are uptodate.

	I'm presently investigating it, and I have several  questions left.
	I can already define/show several calendar as a user, i can export
	free/busy cal, import some  from other people and such.

	In the upper/right corner, in the 'my calendar' popup, i have two
	'shared calendars'(probably from an old testing), but i can't find
	where they come from. i can't find where to add/remove them. It
	doesn't seem to be in 'options', neither in 'my agendas'.
	They are prefixed by [orzel], which is my login,so i guess i
	shouldn't look in the global horde configuration.
	Can you enlighten me?

	Another question is "what are shared calendar?" does that mean that
	other people can read it ? modify it ? Is it attached to a user or
	a group (in the horde definition) ?

	If i want another user to be aware of my free/busy, he can just put
	my horde free/busy url in his agenda, but is there a 'better' way
	to do that, knowing that we are both using the same horde site ?

	I've tried to read every documentation i've found, but haven't
	found a lot. If i've missed something, please, just tell me about
	it.

best wishes,
Thomas
--