[kronolith] several questions/investigating kronolith

Thomas Capricelli orzel at freehackers.org
Thu Dec 15 02:28:22 PST 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 11:19, Jan Schneider wrote:
> >       it seems like deleting the kronolith* tables wont be enough, i can
> > see some kronolith related stuff in the 'browser datatree'.
> >
> >       How can i reset the whole kronolith ?
>
> If this is a test server, simply empty all tables. I assume that you
> don't randomly delete entries from the tables on a production server.

This is a production server. But the kronolith part isn't used in production
yet. I haven't deleted anything, you bet.

But by looking into the tables data, i've noted that those ghosts shared
calendar aren't stored in kronolith* table, only entries are in there. So i
dont know how to clean my db. Again, kronolith isn't in production yet, so i
dont care loosing calendars and calendars entries.

best regards,
Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel at freehackers.org>