[kronolith] Configure Horde & Kronolith (Login problem)

Heinz Sporn heinz.sporn at sporn-it.com
Tue Dec 27 23:41:36 PST 2005

Am Mittwoch, den 28.12.2005, 00:39 +0800 schrieb ngkawai:
> Dear all,
>
>            I meet the problem is:
>
>                      First, I set the horde for using IMAP authorization in
> config.php
>
>                      $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';
>
>                      Login page is provided.
>

>                      If I have login successful to horde, then press the
> Mail icon. The problem is coming. The horde provided a mail login web to me.
> I want to cancel the double login. Only one time of login is enough.

Administration / Configuration / Horde / Authentication:

"What backend should we use for authenticating users to Horde?"

Select "Let a Horde application handle authentication" and in the
listbox below IMP.

And in .../horde/config/prefs.php search for
"$_prefs['initial_application']" and change the line 'value' => 'horde'
to 'value' => 'imp'.

>                      Second, how to set the define My calendar when I login.
> I had created more calendars. Each time I need to be tick the right hand
> corner box to select My calendar. How to solve it.

That one I don't quite understand.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Heinz Sporn