[kronolith] Free/Busy and LDAP

Fábio Gomes flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Thu Jan 12 06:11:50 PST 2006

Hi List,

	I'm using Turba H3 2.0.5, Kronolith H3 2.0.6 and Horde 3.0.9.
	When I am adding attendees to my events I am receiving the following error:

	"Error retrieving free/busy information for test: more than 1 entry found"

	That's because my source for address is my LDAP server which has entries for
"test" and "zztest".

	I can correct that error by setting "strict" to "mail" in Turba's source.php.
But doing this, Turba behaves in a unwanted way. That's because when I'm
search for e-mail address in Turba I have to type the entire address to
search for it. And there's no point in doing this since people use the search
feature to search for e-mail addresses knowing only a fragment of those
addresses.

	Is there a way to force *only* Kronlith to use the "strict" option or is
there any other feature/setting that can do that?

	Thank you all,
	Fábio Gomes