[kronolith] Free/Busy and LDAP

Fábio Gomes flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Thu Jan 12 11:55:07 PST 2006

Em Qui 12 Jan 2006 17:17, Chuck Hagenbuch escreveu:
> Quoting Fábio Gomes <flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br>:
> > 	Thanks, Chuck. But more than a feature this is a must. :-)
> > 	I'm delaying the migration of my ancient Horde 2.x because of that.
>
> If you feel that strongly about it, how about a patch?

	I think you and Jan misunderstood my comment. I'm not demanding a solution. I
just shared my thoughts. I'm browsing the code right now and checking if I
can understand the framework, at least the important pieces for that problem.
*If* I succeed in making any correction, I'll share with you.

	Fábio Gomes