[kronolith] Calendar Printing

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Jan 13 07:20:15 PST 2006

oops - meant to send to list (damn new version of Evolution)

On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 10:00 +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>
> > Set up a client with CVS from December 2004 (yeah, I should probably
> > update) and just took a look at my setup (much newer CVS) and wonder if
> > there is any plans to add printing options. I think the main thing they
> > were looking for at the moment is the title of the calendar at the top.
> > Is there any plan to have any printing options similar to this?
>
> What exactly are you missing? You already *can* print your calendars.
----
They are a non-profit mental health agency with about 10 facilities. If
they set up a calendar for each facility and print the calendar, it
doesn't identify on the print which facility.

It would be nice to have a utility for print options...

- pick the calendar(s) to be printed
- optional titles
- stored print scripts of the above

Craig