[kronolith] Reminders are send to wrong email addresses

Daniel Bramkamp bramkamp at team-datentechnik.de
Wed Jan 18 04:24:19 PST 2006

Hi list,

my Kronolith installation, which is the most recent stable version, has
some issues with reminders. For some reason they are send to the wrong
recipient addresses, e.g. if I create an event in calendar A as
user1 at domain.tld the reminder mail is send to user7 at domain.tld,
user20 at domain.tld, user14 at domain.tld. If I create the event in calendar
B the reminder is send to user2 at domain.tld, user6 at domain.tld,
user12 at domain.tld, user9 at domain.tld, etc. The installation uses 5
different public calendars with access rights set. Kronolith is using
MySQL for storage. Preferences are stored via LDAP. The mail address is
correctly set for the default identity of the users. Any ideas what
could cause this weird behaviour and/or how I could further debug it ?

Thanks in advance.
--
Daniel Bramkamp

team! datentechnik GmbH & Co.KG