[kronolith] free/busy problem in Kronolith 2.1-RC1...

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Sun Jan 22 01:46:01 PST 2006

Hi list:

I am able to get the URL properly. If pasted in browser, gives proper result.
But, I get error in Kronolith that "error retrieving free/busy information".

In line 917 and 918:
--------------------------
@$http->sendRequest();
            if ($http->getResponseCode() == 200 &&
What statements can I add to debug further.  Can I print the output of
$http->getResponseCode() ?

Please let me know.

Or this problem is already solved in CVS?

Regards,

Anant Athavale,
Computer and Information Group,
ISRO Satellite Centre,