[kronolith] Successful iCal import?

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Wed Jan 25 06:23:57 PST 2006

I've been unable to get an iCal file to import into Kronolith.  The
file was exported from Sun's Calendar Express, and displays properly
in PHP-iCalendar, so I'm reasonably sure that it's a valid iCal file.
When I try to upload it to Kronolith through the web interface, I get:

You have specified an invalid calendar.

I tried using the CLI import_icals.php script, but that just hung
indefinitely -- I let it run for about 16 hours before I ^C'd it.  My
test calendar is pretty simple and small: it's only about 350 lines,
with 9 events.  Is it possible that Sun's calendar creates a
non-standard ("embraced and extended") iCal output?  Anyone have any
idea how I might need to munge it to let Kronolith read it?

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University