[kronolith] Shared Calendars / Datatree

Sam Lalonde salalond at uoguelph.ca
Mon Feb 6 12:15:42 PST 2006

I'm not sure I understand the way that shared calendars have been
implemented in Kronolith.  In the past (i.e. before I installed
kronolith/nag), the only thing I used the Horde Datatree for was to
define a list of Horde Administrators, and "show" the horde icon only to
these users.  The actual users of horde/imp were simply all the people
who had mail accounts.

I recently installed Kronolith into a test version of horde and I am
trying to figure out how the shared calendar feature works.  Is it
necessary that all users who wish to create a shared calendar be
explicitly listed in the horde datatree?

Right now, if I log in I can create a shared calendar (I am listed as an
Administrator in the Datatree) but if I log in as any other user, if
they make a calendar and click "permissions", they get thrown to a horde
screen rather than a screen to allocate calendar permissions.

I think I just need a better understanding of the Horde Datatree and the
Shared Calendar function.

Can anyone shed some light?