[kronolith] Free/Busy and LDAP

flgomes@fazenda.sp.gov.br flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Thu Feb 9 11:01:46 PST 2006

Em Quinta 12 Janeiro 2006 14:26, Jan Schneider escreveu:
> Zitat von Fábio Gomes <flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br>:

> >> Not currently, but that does seem like a good feature to add.
> >
> > 	Thanks, Chuck. But more than a feature this is a must. :-)
> > 	I'm delaying the migration of my ancient Horde 2.x because of that.
>
> A patch would speed it up.

Jan, Chuck and all,

Today I've changed some code in Turba's (2.0.5) api.php and Driver.php and
Kronolith's (2.0.6) Kronolith.php. It seems it is behaving the way I wanted.
But I need your help to know if I broke some compatibility or if the code is
too ugly.

I only tested those patches with LDAP backend. Anyways, I would like to ask
you to take a look at those files and tell me if they are ok.

Thank you