[kronolith] event-reply.ics

DRIMM f.grelaud at drimm.u-bordeaux1.fr
Mon Feb 13 09:24:03 PST 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von DRIMM <f.grelaud at drimm.u-bordeaux1.fr>:
>

>>After validating an event-invitation.ics, a mail is sending to the
>>sender of the invitation.
>>My problem is that i can't see (and click) the event-reply.ics. I've
>>only a link to download to zip's format (where i find the file
>>event-reply.ics) but i can directly validate the answer of my attendee.
>>
>>What's wrong ? Why i can't see the file event-reply.ics ?
>

> Because your mail client doesn't support it. Kronolith 2.1 comes with
> an alternative method to reply to invitations.
>
> Jan.

Sorry, i was not clear.
My problem doesn't come from a mail client. I can't see the
event-reply.ics from horde after connecting to the webmail imp.
(It's strange, when i send an "event-invitation.ics", i can see it in
imp and click on the link to validate but the answer "event-reply.ics"
is not shown except in the .zip format).

All i try, is directly from horde. (No mail client)

Thanks

--
Fabrice GRELAUD
05 40 00 - 65 92