[kronolith] Cancelling an occurrence

grooveman@comcast.net grooveman at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 18:11:11 PST 2006

LOL.  Yes, I get it now, the button cancels your transaction.  But, for the
record, I was also messing with the status spinbox too, and that crossed out all
of the occurrences on my calendar.

So, it sounds like deleting it is the only game in town, for this situation,
nicht war?  That is good enough for me.

Thanks Chuck.

chris
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>