[kronolith] Problem with event delegWation and edit form logic

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Feb 24 18:11:20 PST 2006

With the new event delegation code, detection of which calendar an
event is on doesn't work quite right on the event edit screen under
some circumstances.

- My wife and I have a shared calendar. Each of us has full
permissions to it, but not permissions to create events on it _as_ the
other person.

- If she creates an event, the EditEvent view calculates the composite
"calendar id" of the event, when I edit it, to be
"sharedcalendarid:jenn".

- That doesn't match any of the calendars in my list, which are
"chuck:chuck" and "sharedcalendarid:chuck".

Thus, because of how the list is sorted for me, it looks like the
event is on my personal calendar since that one's first in the list.

I took a quick look but I don't see an obvious solution. Jan?