[kronolith] Calendering

w.halsall@farn-ct.ac.uk w.halsall at farn-ct.ac.uk
Sat Mar 4 08:08:09 PST 2006

Hi All,

I have installed the following components of Horde:

Turba H3 (2.0.5)
Kronolith H3 (2.06)
Horde 3.08
Imp H3 (4.0.4)

Most work fine if a little slow but I am unable to schedule calender
events. When I add an event it will not show up in my calender. When I
invite another attendee it will not show up in there calender

As this is probable a config error any help in resolving this would be
appreciated

Thanks

Will Halsall

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify Farnborough College of Technology.
E-mail:  postmaster at farn-ct.ac.uk

believed to be clean.