[kronolith] remote subscription auth fail

etienne etiennesky at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 14:40:17 PST 2006

I'm trying to subscribe/publish to kronolith-2.1 final
(sql storage for passwords) using mozilla-thunderbird
calendar extension.

I am having trouble with authentication on the ics
file.
(http://domain/horde/kronolith/ics.php?c=_the_cal_)  I
tried it in a browser and I get an authentication
window with realm "Kronolith iCalendar Interface".
Using my horde username/passwd the authentication
fails.  There is no output in the log file either.

Thanks,
Etienne