[kronolith] WG: Sunbird subsrcription to kronolith

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Mar 9 09:52:17 PST 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von dewi at brentwood.bc.ca -----
      Datum: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 09:56:41 -0800
        Von: dewi <dewi at brentwood.bc.ca>
    Betreff: Sunbird subsrcription to kronolith
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Jan,
      I got your reply on not having to use suncML to hook sunbird or
calendar.xpi to access the horde calendars, but I'm having trouble
figuring out how to actually do the subscription.I have the Calendar
client loaded in  Firefox but I can't seem to figure out the  Remote
Server URL required.
Can you point me inthe right direction? Is there a HOWTO on doing this
(I couldn't find one after 3 hours of searching)? If not I will write
one Once I get it working.
I was also having trouble finding the patches you refered to in
bugs.horde. I tried a search on read/write and on calendar
syncronization, but can't find the reference.

Cheers,
              Dewi.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/