[kronolith] Problem with Free/Busy URL / Edit Attendees...

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Mar 10 18:02:43 PST 2006

> Quoting Anant S Athavale <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>
>> Actual Problem:  The Kronolith 2.1 uses HTTP_Request command to get
>> data from
>> url. What is happening with me is, in HTTP_Request function call, if
>>  I replace $url with actual value which I am getting in the previous
>> command, I  get proper freebusy screen, but when it is $url, I get
>> error.
>
> What do you mean by "actual value you're getting from the previous
> command"? If you var_dump($url), what is it?

string(72) "
http://isacmail3.isac.dos.gov.in/kronolith/fb.php?u=anant%40isac.gov.in"

>> So, today I decided to get away with HTTP_Request and use function
>> $data = @file_get_contents($url); which is a standard PHP function
>> as is being used in Kronolith 2.0.  This also did not give any
>> output (echo $data).
>
> Did you try it without the @ to see what the error message, if any,
> was? Again, what is the value of $url, and what do you expect it to be?

$url is correct, but I get following errors in log:

[11-Mar-2006 07:23:53] PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(
http://isacmail3.isac.dos.gov.in/kronolith/fb.php?u=anant%40isac.gov.in):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 915
[11-Mar-2006 07:23:53] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  0 in
/home/horde/config/hooks.php on line 139
[11-Mar-2006 07:23:53] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  0 in
/home/horde/config/hooks.php on line 142

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anant.

> -chuck
>
> --
> "we are plastered to the windshield of the bus that is time." - Chris

Regards,

Anant.