[kronolith] WG: Re: WG: Sunbird subsrcription to kronolith

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Mar 11 02:33:46 PST 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von dewi at brentwood.bc.ca -----
      Datum: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:03:04 -0800
        Von: dewi <dewi at brentwood.bc.ca>
    Betreff: Re: [kronolith] WG: Sunbird subsrcription to kronolith
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

       Yes, I did that, but there is no subscription URL displayed for
my calendar, It will only display a URL for other calendars I create
under this page.
However, those calendars refuse to sync with the client since Horde
will not honor by authentication credentials
So I was wondering if there is somewhere else I can find the url for
my default calendar from?
  A database field somewhere?

Cheers,
                  Dewi.

Jan Schneider wrote:

   Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

       I got your reply on not having to use suncML to hook sunbird or
calendar.xpi to access the horde calendars, but I'm having trouble
figuring out how to actually do the subscription.I have the Calendar
client loaded in  Firefox but I can't seem to figure out the  Remote
Server URL required.

    Click on "My Calendars".Jan.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/