[kronolith] 'my calendars' - constantly refreshing?

belialb jrestivo at unitedforensics.com
Sun Mar 12 21:34:49 PST 2006

Recently installed kronolith-HEAD w/php-5.1.2. I can add/edit calendar
entries fine but selecting the 'My Calendars' link takes me to the 'my
calendars' page which keeps refreshing every second or so. The page is
otherwise unusable. I have six other horde apps installed and running fine.
This is the only problem of the sort. No php, apache or horde errors.
Suggestions?