[kronolith] attendee screen very slow

Derek Dresser ddresser at rnome.com
Tue Mar 14 08:23:18 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm using the current (as of today) CVS version of Horde, IMP, Kronolith, etc.

I notice that the attendees screen takes a very long time to load.
Approximately 20 seconds if the creator is the only attendee.  It
seems to be pretty linear, so If I add two more attendees, it takes
approximately a minute to return.

It does eventually return successfully and show the correct free/busy
information.  I am using MySQL as a common backend for address books,
kronolith events, etc.  Free/busy information is generated for 30 days
for each user.

All other performance is great.

I have dug around a bit and the slowness seems to be in the
getFreeBusy() calls, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Anybody else notice this behavior?  Does anyone have thoughts on how I
might be able to track down the problem?

Thank you,
Derek