[kronolith] Can't share calendars to ldap group members

bcantin bcantin at kamayo.com
Thu Mar 16 07:36:36 PST 2006

Hello,

I try to configure kronolith in order to use an ldap server to share calendars.

First of all, ldap authentication against my horde server is runing. Groups
which are defined into ldap are recognized and can be seen by the Administrator
into Administration->groups.

The problem is that calendar's permissions - show, see, edit and delete -
accorded to ldap groups seem to have no effect on user's ability to see shared
calendars (I 'am talking about users belonging to such ldap groups...).

Besides, if those rights are accorded to individual ldap users, those users can
see shared calendars (but with other problems ;))

Here is my configuration :
Horde 3.1
Kronolith h3 2.1
Openldap 2.2.26-3 (ubuntu package)