[kronolith] how to get year / day view for share calendars ?

bcantin bcantin at kamayo.com
Thu Mar 16 08:03:20 PST 2006

Another question ;)

My configuration (still the same) :
Horde 3.1
Kronolith h3 2.1
Openldap 2.2.26-3 (ubuntu package)

Let's say that I abandonned the idea to share calendars to ldap groups, and that I decided to share calendars to individual users. I can see shared calendars in the drop down list. I can see something like that :

Select calendars to display
/*My calendars*/  (* for bold, / for italic)
Benoit's calendar
calendar2
/*Shared calendars*/
[Administrator] Administrator's calendar
[Administrator] calendar3

In the calendar user options, the view to display at startup is set to Month. If I wish to see [Administrator] Administrator's calendar, of course, I get it in the drop down list, an obtain the good calendar for the current month. And if I want to see it by year,... I _can't_, since the selected calendar is reset to the default one (Benoit's calendar). So, I get a year view of my own calendar...

How to say to kronolith that it doesn't have to switch to default calendar when I change the view type ?

Any idea ? Or a link to explanations I missed in the FAQ or elsewhere ?

Thank you,

--
Benoit