[kronolith] timezone settings for reminders

etienne etiennesky at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 17:27:50 PST 2006

Yes, I had already set the timezone at my timezone but
not on the server's.

As far as I know, the only way I can set my timezone
is in my user's prefs.

The option is "Your current time zone: " and is
accessed by "Options->Global Options->Locale and Time"
or "Horde->Options->Locale and Time"

At first I had the value set as "America/Montreal"
(that's my timezone) and this is not OK with my server
located in California.  So I just tried with setting
the timezone to "America/Los Angeles" and the reminder
is triggered at the right time.  However this is not
good because I want the entries up at my timezone and
not the server's.

So my question is: how do I setup things so that I see
them at my timezone but the server in a different
timezone can trigger the alarms at the right time?

Thanks,
Etienne