[kronolith] accept/decline from IMP

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Tue Apr 11 04:21:58 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:

>> I've seen meanwhile that the recipient of the appointment accepted the
>> invitation with KMail/Korganizer. Maybe that's the reason why the vcal
>> notification is not recognized correctly?
>
> Tell us how it looks like and we might be able to help.

IMP recognizes the message and let me update the status. It also reports
that the status has been updated but it isn't if I look at the appointment:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//K Desktop Environment//NONSGML libkcal 3.2//EN
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:REPLY
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20060409T131757
ORGANIZER;CN=Wolfgang Rosenauer:MAILTO:wolfgang.rosenaueran-netz.de
ATTENDEE;RSVP=TRUE;PARTSTAT=TENTATIVE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT:mailto:xxx.yyy at an-netz.de
CREATED:20060409T131757
UID:20060409095354.6s5cljrgpqbk at www.an-netz.de
SEQUENCE:0