[kronolith] editing attendees

LALOT Dominique lalot at univ-aix.fr
Wed May 3 08:20:02 PDT 2006

Chuck Hagenbuch a écrit :
> Quoting LALOT Dominique <lalot at univ-aix.fr>:
>
>> You don't really explain why we can't fill the attendee with logins
>> instead of emails. It's difficult to understand in a groupware context.
>> Can't we consider: if no @ find logins, then emails, if @ then normal
>> behavior.
>
> And if usernames contain @ ?

Sorry fro the delay, I've been very busy on other problems.

In fact, it depends the way your are using horde. For us, we are using
it through CAS and ldap. So everybody is using its login uid from the
ldap directory.

In turba, i'm managing users, not emails (that's just a field)
So for me:
  function  getFreeBusy($email)
is rather strange
   function getFreeBusy($user)
has more sense to me.

Getting the email should have nothing to do with getFreeBusy. Is there
something I miss?.

Thanks

Dom