[kronolith] Calling Kronolith::listCalendars() inside config/prefs.php?

Mike Dorman dorm at dorm.org
Mon May 8 15:37:46 PDT 2006

I would like to configure my kronolith preferences to display all calendars
by default (display_cals).  So I thought I would just call
Kronolith::listCalendars() in prefs.php and then use that array to assign to
the preferences value.

But I'm running into a chicken and the egg problem, where I need the
kronolith class loaded in prefs.php, but prefs.php is included by
lib/base.php.

Is there any other way to accomplish this?  I can't simply hard code the
calendar IDs in prefs.php, because this code needs to work for several
virtual hosts which each have their own calendar(s).

Thanks,
Mike