[kronolith] issue granting permissions to shared calendars

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon May 15 19:26:05 PDT 2006

> Zitat von "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I need a little help figuring out why I seem to be having some issues with
>> shared calendars.  When I choose My Calendars, I get the drop down box, and
>> can choose my default calendar or create a new one.  That part works fine.
>> When I click on Permissions, nothing happens.  I'm not sure if I should see
>> a new screen or a pop-up.  I have the google toolbar installed, but I have
>> allowed all pop-ups.  I get the same behavior using IE or Firefox.
>
> You should get a popup. Check for javascript errors and/or update Kronolith.
>
> Jan.

OK, I have verified that if I back-rev to horde 3.0.9, then I do get a
pop-up for permissions.  Using 3.0.10, I do see an, "Error on page", in
the status bar on IE when I click on calendar.  With 3.0.9, I do not
get this.  I'm not really sure what other info I can provide.  You
mentioned upgrading Kronolith.  Is the 2.1 or 2.1.1 version of
Kronolith compatible with 3.0.10?

If I can provide more info to help resolve this, please let me know.

Thanks,

John Bennett