[kronolith] issue granting permissions to shared calendars

Kevin M. Myer kmmyer at gmail.com
Tue May 23 19:12:09 PDT 2006

On 5/22/06, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:
>
> >> The exact error message.
> >
> > All I was using was the status bar on IE, and it always pointed to
> > calendar.php.  I don't really think there was anything useful to you there.
> > But, if you still want it, I can provide it.
>
> Either enable some useful debugging in IE, or just try it in Firefox
> and tell us what the javascript console says.
>
> > What kind of vulnerabilities do I have, if I continue to use the version
> > from 3.0.9?
>
> If you just keep popup.js, you're fine. What you really really need to
> drop from 3.0.9 is horde/services/help/index.php.

FWIW, I had to "upgrade" to 1.2.10.4 of popup.js in the FRAMEWORK_3
branch.  The version of popup.js included in the FRAMEWORK_3_0 branch
(1.2.10.2.2.1) completely broke popup printing for any app that uses
it.  Not sure if its the same problem you are seeing, but it sounds
similar.  If there's any chance of merging the latest back into the
FRAMEWORK_3_0 branch, in case there's ever a Horde 3.0.11, that might
be helpful to folks.

Kevin