[kronolith] Disabling multiple calendars

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Wed May 31 02:08:35 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> schrieb:

> Zitat von Oliver Kuhl <okuhl at netcologne.de>:
>
>> I want users to have only one calendar and thus tried to disable
>> multiple calendars. Preferences are cleaned up right now by locking
>> several prefs. But the menu entry "My Calendars" is still there and
>> allows to create another calendar.
>
> This should be done by locking a certain preference. I don't know
> which off my head, but it's documented in prefs.php.

I think you are talking about 'default_share', which should be locked
to disable multiple calendars. But the menu entry is still there. I
deleted the preferences database and logged in again with my testuser,
so I suppose this is all I can do.

However, I looked at the source code and couldn't really find the
place where a locked preference is checked.

Gruss,
     Oliver.