[kronolith] Calender Error

GajendranA gajena at mail.lankabell.com
Wed May 31 06:36:58 PDT 2006

Hi

I am using kronolith 2.1.1 in IMP 4.1.1 and horde 3.1.1

When I create a new user and log-in for the first time and when click
'calendars' this error comes, but only for the first time of log-in.

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Group.php on line 396

Line 396 of group.php is
$groups = $this->_datatree->getByAttributes($criteria);

Anyone came across such error? Please help?

Thanks
Gajen

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
e-mail is strictly forbidden.