[kronolith] Question about kronolith enhacements

Manoli Cano manoli.cano at upcnet.es
Thu Jun 1 14:53:09 PDT 2006

Hello, now, we´re testing Kronolith and we want to use it in our
organisation (also we use other Horde projects like IMP, Turba, ...).
We´re very interested to have some enhancements of Kronolith (tiquets
3944, 3965, 3992 and 3954). Do you know if these enhancements will be
implemented in the next Kronolith release? that we want to know is if
you have planned when you will develop these enhancements.

We have another question: we are interested also in colaborate and
develop code and enhancements for kronolith (the enhancements I
mentioned before), is it possible?. Which is the way to col.laborate
with you?

We´re the Politechnical University of Catalonia.

Thanks in advance.