[kronolith] WG: Italian translation HOWTO

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Jun 10 01:35:54 PDT 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von thesaint80 at libero.it -----
      Datum: Fri,  9 Jun 2006 22:19:46 +0200
        Von: "thesaint80 at libero.it" <thesaint80 at libero.it>
    Betreff: Italian translation HOWTO
         An: chuck <chuck at horde.org>, jan <jan at horde.org>

Hi I'm Fabrizio, I appreciate the good work for kronolith and its
features it's an eccellent project but I don't understand how to set
italian reminder's messages (not only in kronolith but in imp and in
the others releases linked to horde project)the problem is that I
searched with google and I didn't find a good HOWTO step by step (I
haved see that under the horde dir there is "po" subdirectory this in
imp & kronolith too with an it_IT.po then i read the README that
explain how to use translation.php to make translations but then how
to use that translations ??).
Please help me, I need absolutely this functionality.

Thanks in advance

Fabrizio

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/