[kronolith] reminders not working after upgrade.

Chris cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Sat Jul 1 12:08:41 PDT 2006

Hello.

I am using horde 3.1.1 (from 3.0.9). I run apache from a chroot jail
(if that matters at all here).

I just updated kronolith to 2.1.2 from 2.1.

Now my alarms no longer work on any of my calendar events (they worked
yesterday).

I am no php coder, but I looked at my reminders.php, and I can't see
anything weird.  I have run it from the command line, and it gives me
no error output.  I have it in cron as always:

*/2 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -f
/var/www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php

(the above on one line)

My horde.log doesn't show anything unusual here.

It just stoped working without any complaints!

Help!

Thanks.

Chris