[kronolith] Extend itip message with 'accept-import' link

Patrick Abiven patrick.abiven at apitech.fr
Thu Jul 20 02:44:01 PDT 2006

Hello
We would like to extend the itip message received by mail client with a new link: 'To accept and add the event in your calendar'.

It seems that we have to modify : lib/Kronolith.php (to add the new option in the message) and attend.php (to capture 'accept-import' option). But how can we import the meeting into the calendar ?
In IMP_MIME_Viewer_itip::render (), there are some code for importing an event into a calendar, but is there a better way to do it ?
Do you think this feature could be integrated into Kronolith ?
Thank for all the work already done around Kronolith.
Regards
Patrick <https://web-ida02.ida.melanie2.i2/kronolith/attend.php?i=20060720104913.2abi0vyi49kw%40web-ida02.ida.melanie2.i2&u=patrick.abiven%40i-carre.net&a=accept-import>