[kronolith] how to consult the mailing list archive??

Albert agerardin at ariane-ingenierie.net
Fri Jul 21 08:00:54 PDT 2006

hi list!
I'm very new to the Horde Framework and Kronolith stuff and I would
like first to consult the mailing list archive to fill my ignorance...
So my question is: how do you guys consult archives on this site
because they are only sorted by week, there is no search tool etc...
Do you have any trick to deal with that and find what you looking for?

Thanks a lot for your efforts in taking up a new member! :)