[kronolith] Edit Permission's for my calender...

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Sat Jul 22 04:04:32 PDT 2006

Dear List:

Because of one mistake of having realm parameter with my domain
'isac.gov.in', I am facing problem with Calendar permission setting.
I want to give permission for a specific user to Show/Read.

Please let me know where to change the code, by which the pulldown
list of users
"Select a user to add" will list me, not just the username, but
@isac.gov.in added to it.

As of now, it is only listing a user as "aaa", "bbb" like this, but I
want this list to be seen as "aaa at isac.gov.in", "bbb at isac.gov.in".

Please let me know if you need any more clarifications?

Regards,

Anant.