[kronolith] Fwd: Re: [Tickets #4120] RESOLVED: New Print theme for Calendar.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 21 09:36:21 PDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from gimili at users.sourceforge.net -----
     Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:38:41 -0400
     From: Gimili <gimili at users.sourceforge.net>
  Subject: Re: [Tickets #4120] RESOLVED: New Print theme for Calendar.
       To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> You didn't get all of the updates.
> -chuck
Hi Chuck,

Sorry to be a pain.  How do I get all of the updates?  I got this from
the snapshot version and it still doesn't print boxes for me?  Also I
setup a general event calendar and a blank calendar (for printing
blank months) both public use.  The blank calendar appear blank but
when you do the print it comes out with events from the general
calendar.  Am I still getting the code from the wrong place?  I looked
at many versions and I can't seem to see the right one.  Could you
paste your solution in an email or provide a direct link (so I don't
get lost).

Thanks

Hillie

/* *
* $Horde: kronolith/themes/print/screen.css,v 1.5 2006/07/13 18:32:57
chuck Exp $
*/

.rowEven td, .rowOdd td {
    background: #fff;
    border-bottom: thin solid #000;
}1
.rowEven td td, .rowOdd td td {
    border: none;
}
.selected-control {
    background: #fff;
    border-bottom: thin solid #000;
}

.iconAlarm, .iconDelete, .iconEdit, .iconRecur, .iconAdd, a.newEvent,
.iconNav {
    display: none;
}

.day, .othermonth, .weekend {
    background-color: #fff;
    color: #000;
}
.day {
    border-right: thin solid #000;
    border-bottom: thin solid #000;
}
.year-event {
    background: #fff;
}
table.monthgrid {
    border-top: thin solid #000;
    border-left: thin solid #000;
}
table.monthgrid th, table.monthgrid td {
    border-right: thin solid #000;
    border-bottom: thin solid #000;
    padding: 2px;
}