[kronolith] Edit Permission's for my calender...

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jul 26 04:23:19 PDT 2006

Dear Jan,

Thanks a lot.  I modified the file: /home/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Admin.php

function: listMailboxes

  return preg_replace('/.*' .
preg_quote($this->_params['userhierarchy'], '/') . '(.*)/', '\\1' .
'@isac.gov.in', $list);

I appended @isac.gov.in and everything works as expected.

Only thing, I will have problem while applying patches....

Regards
Anant.