[kronolith] reminders not working after upgrade.

Alessandro Agostini a.agostini at ifac.cnr.it
Fri Jul 28 06:08:18 PDT 2006

Chris <cjdl01 <at> brokensolstice.com> writes:

> Hello.
>
> I am using horde 3.1.1 (from 3.0.9). I run apache from a chroot jail
> (if that matters at all here).
>
> I just updated kronolith to 2.1.2 from 2.1.
>
> Now my alarms no longer work on any of my calendar events (they worked
> yesterday).
>
> I am no php coder, but I looked at my reminders.php, and I can't see
> anything weird.  I have run it from the command line, and it gives me
> no error output.  I have it in cron as always:
>
> */2 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -f
> /var/www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php
>
> (the above on one line)
>
> My horde.log doesn't show anything unusual here.
>
> It just stoped working without any complaints!
>
> Help!

Hi,
I have the same problem!
I have generate an event with alarm 1 hour before it but anyone message is sent.
In /tmp/horde.log there aren't any entry about reminders.php actions.
This is my cron entry:

0,15,30,45 * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php

In log I see that the scheduled action is executed without any error.

Can you help me.
A.Agostini
National Research Council (CNR-IFAC)
Firenze -Italy