[kronolith] Log-In for the first time gets error in the left frame

Yves Bilgeri yves.bilgeri at bbw.ch
Wed Aug 16 01:29:48 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm running the latest stable release from Horde, IMP, Turba and
Kronolith on a Debian-System.

I run IMP and Turba since more then a year and it works great. Now I
have also installed Kronolith and now I have a small problem with it.

For every user how logs in the first time, after the Kronolith
installation, gets this error page on the left frame:

    Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in
/usr/share/horde3/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 134

    Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/share/horde3/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 291

If he then refreshes the browser, the menu in the left frame appears.

In the log file there is just debug output, no error or warning.

Thanks in advance, Yves