[kronolith] installing Kronolith

Alexander van der Leun vdleun at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 26 02:27:33 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I've recently installed Horde on my groupware server and so far mnemo
and nag run with no problems. Yesterday I added Kronolith according to
the INSTALL file, but I can't get past configuring. When I select
Calendar from the Options menu as administrator I get the following output:

  A fatal error has occurred

      Failed to import application configuration for kronolith

|[line 26 of /var/www/ttt/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php]|

      Details (also in Horde's logfile):

object(pear_error)(8) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  NULL
  ["message"]=>
  string(56) "Failed to import application configuration for kronolith"
  ["userinfo"]=>
  NULL

<SNIP>
This goes on for some time. If anyone wants to see in it's entirety,
please let me know.

>From the install file I understood the database user should be privileged
to create tables in the database. These are the rights for user 'horde' in
mysql:

mysql> show grants for horde;
| Grants for horde@%                                                           |
| GRANT USAGE ON *.* TO 'horde'@'%'                                            |
| GRANT CREATE ON `horde`.* TO 'horde'@'%'                                     |
| GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON `horde`.`nag_tasks` TO 'horde'@'%'   |
| GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON `horde`.`mnemo_memos` TO 'horde'@'%' |
4 rows in set (0.01 sec)

Is this ok?

Horde runs on Centos 4.4, with the latest tarballs of horde, nag, mnemo and
kronolith.

Best regards,
Alexander van der Leun