[kronolith] propagate label/colors to shared calendars

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Thu Sep 28 10:50:54 PDT 2006

> Zitat von Me <nospam4me at excite.com>:
>

>> I have created a bug regarding this, but I was told it is not a bug.
>>  Can someone tell me how this is accomplished?
>
> What?
>
> Jan.

I'll try to explain this.  Here is the bug that was filed -
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=4423.  What we would like to do is
pre-populate (or seed as Chuck called it) some categories and colors
via horde's prefs.php, so if users are using a shared calendar, I can
create an event with one of the seeded categories and everyone using
that calendar will see the category and the specific color that was
associated to that category.  Hope that makes some sense.

John