[kronolith] Kronolith adds "localhost" to invitation

jacques-beaudoin@cspi.qc.ca jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Fri Sep 29 09:34:13 PDT 2006

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the info.

Now I have a postfix problem but I don't know what it is.

If anybody sees something in my postfix config let me know.

--
Cordialement / Best regards

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca

----- Message de jan at horde.org ---------