[kronolith] All Day Events

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Wed Oct 4 11:32:46 PDT 2006

Since using Horde, I've grown accustomed to the fact that it recognizes All
Day appointments as "Start: Day1 12:00am" to "End: Day2 12:00am" (24 Hour
Event). However, Outlook (at least, possibly others) recognizes All Day
appointments as "Start: Day1 12:00am" to "End: Day1 12:00am". Horde, of
course, only recognizes this as a 0 hour/0 minute appointment.

My question/concern is-- what would be involved with allowing Horde to
recognize both formats as "All Day" events? Is this something that should be
done to accommodate those of us who frequently rely on both?

This seems, to me at least, to be a better alternative than modifying all of
the Import/Export code and SyncML code to convert Outlook's format to
Horde's format.

Any thoughts?

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator