[kronolith] propagate label/colors to shared calendars

Me nospam4me at excite.com
Tue Oct 10 10:25:39 PDT 2006

One of our volunteers at contribs.org has figured out how to propagate label colors in shared calendars.
I had a question he was no able to answer, my question was:

"From what I can decipher, I need to enter every category name and color into the prefs.php. If there are several departments ie: accounting, purchasing, estimating, H.R., production, and each department wants to have several unique categories, the list can get long quickly. And when one of the departments decides to create a new category, I would have to go in and add it to prefs.php

Is there a way to take color from original object creator?
'value' => "Object Creator",
I know the wording is wrong, but something to that sence."

To read complete thread go to (starts in the middle of a page)
http://contribs.org/viewtopic.php?t=31018&start=90