[kronolith] Kronolith HEAD - Edit Tab returns to Today

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Wed Nov 1 13:41:24 PST 2006

Hi guys,

Just to let you know... as of 10/31/2006, the Kronolith HEAD exhibits the
following symptom:

When you're on a view, let's say Daily for now, and choose Edit (the
pencil)... Saving the changes will do exactly what it's supposed to and
return to the correct date. However, if you click on the Event Details,
click the Edit tab... then saving the changes will return you to Today...
unless it's the last day of a month, and then it returns you to the 1st day
of the next month (yesterday it would redirect to December 1, but today it
is back to November 1).

Not sure if this is the desired effect or not, but I suspect not, since it
refers back to the previous view everywhere else.

When I compared the links for the pencil and the edit tabs, the problem that
I can see is that the Edit tab link does not contain the &URL= parameter.

This seems like a minor issue since the pencil works fine, but thought I'd
give you a heads up on it.

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
"Some people wish it could happen,