[kronolith] Changing the printing and views

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Thu Nov 2 04:46:11 PST 2006

There aren't any options right now... but there are a few enhancements that
have been suggested by others and myself on bugs.horde.org for the future.

Depending on the information you need, you should check out the
contributions there first.

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
"Some people wish it could happen,