[kronolith] Using 2 servers for framework - 1 mysql server: calenders missing on both

Mark Worsdall kronolith at worsdall.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 14:02:21 PST 2006

Hi,

We have 2 machines setup with horde framework.

The main server (gateway) had the framework on 1st and uses mysql as the
backend, mysql server is on gateway.

I cloned the horde framework across to a faster server called (thoth),
this is meant to be only used by people within the office.

Thoth also uses the gateway mysql server.

PROBLEM:

When logged into horde on thoth, not all calanders appear, for any use
that the users would see when logged into horde on gateway

As an asside when a thoth user adds an event via thoth the event never
shows up on gateway for the same user.

Its worth noting that the notes and tasks appear when logged in on
either thoth or gateway.

I am suspecting that could it be a mysql problem for thoth, not having
some rights to connect to gateway mysql server?

ON GATEWAY and Thoth:
Address Book (turba)  H3 (2.1.2)
Bookmarks (trean) 0.1-cvs
Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.1.2)
File Manager (gollem) H3 (1.0.2)
Filters (ingo) H3 (1.1.2)
Forums (agora) 0.1-cvs
Forwards (forwards) 3.0-cvs
Mail (imp) H3 (4.1.3)
Mobile Mail (mimp) H3 (1.0-BETA)
Newsgroups (troll) 0.1-cvs
Notes (mnemo) H3 (2.1)
Password (passwd) H3 (3.0)
Photos (ansel) 0.1-cvs
Projects (thor) 0.0.2-cvs
SRC webmail (horde) 3.1.3
Spam (sam) 0.1-cvs
Support (rakim) 0.1-cvs
Tasks (nag) H3 (2.1.1)
Tickets (whups) 1.0-cvs
Time Tracking (hermes) 0.1-cvs
Version Control (chora) H3 (2.0.1)
Wiki (wicked) 0.1-cvs

Was going to patch to 2.1.3 but though I had better sort this 1st.

M.
--
Mark Worsdall
http://www.shadowrobot.com/  need a hand??